5 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS FINANCES RIGHT NOW
Strong financial performance is not unlike training for your favourite sport, regular training is imperative to the success of your game.
When you’re running a small business, financial management can often be overlooked as you juggle between conflicting and many priorities.
While the end of financial year feels like the best time to review your finances, the truth is it is important to be checking in far more regularly.
As the saying goes, what you focus on grows.
With that in mind here are 5 questions to ask yourself about your business finances right now.
Set aside an hour with a notepad and answer as accurately as you can.
If you find yourself with more questions after this exercise then you’re on the right track.
- How is your financial performance tracking in the first half of 2021 financial year?
- What are your key priorities for the second half of 2021 financial year?
- Are you on track to meet 2021 financial year targets?
- What are your two to three biggest concerns that may prevent you from achieving your business goals?
- Do you have a road map to achieve your key priorities for 2021 financial year?
If you are seeking to understand current financial performance and put in place a mid year review to hit 2021 targets, drop me a line today: [email protected]